Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Where Did The Time Go?


I graduated last night!


Two years ago I would have never imagined I would be packing up and moving 8 hours away from the only place I've ever lived.

I also would have never imagined I would be graduating with an associates degree.

Nor would I have guessed that in 72 days I will be marrying my prince charming and heading off to the most magical place on Earth.

God does some pretty amazing things when you let go of your plans, and let Him show you His plans.

I've had some crazy adventures these past two years, and I've met some crazy people who I now call friends. Although these two years have challenged me like no other, I'm glad I never quit. Working every other weekend on massive events, doing homework, and finding time for friend friends, and work all add up and it can become frustrating and stressful. In the end I would have hated myself for giving up, God gives strength to those who ask for it and I could not have made it without His help.

I'm going to miss this season of my life in some ways and some things I will not miss one bit, but that's life and I'm okay with that.

I will miss my three beautiful roommates! Lexi, Jess, and Frankie, you all are completely insane and I loved every minute of our year together. We may never live together again but we've made enough memories in one year to last us a life time of smiles.


My old roommate Cara, you're my boo and that's all I need to say.


My family deserve a shout out they are the ones who have encouraged me the most and cheered me on to the finish line, and I love each of them dearly.


Thank you to everyone else who encouraged me during this season and for those who never gave up on me, you people are amazing and I couldn't have asked for better friends!




 And last but not least, a huge thank you to my fiance Chris! I could not have done this without your constant encouragement and love! 


It's bee been a crazy two years but I wouldn't trade them for anything! Well.... Just kidding! 

I cannot wait to see what God holds for this summer and the up coming chapters in my life.

Stay tuned...

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment