Saturday, April 20, 2013

A long, long time ago

Hello there fellow creepers!
It has been ages since I've posted a blog, lately I've been reading a lot more blogs which got me in the mood to write one for myself!

Where to begin? Last you knew I was in my senior summer right? Since then I have packed my bags and moved off to college 8hrs away from my home land because God placed a calling on my life. I have fallen in love with God all over again at school and He has placed a most wonderful man in my life named Chris. It has been a wild ride for sure! Many ups and downs but I have learned so much! And now I'm reaching the home stretch of my first year in college finals week is literally right around the corner!

I should probably go study for those finals instead of blogging....

1 comment: