Tuesday, February 11, 2014

DIY: You're My Favoite Book


Hello ladies!

Are you ready for Spring yet? I know I am! I've spent so many days in the house mainly because it's terribly cold out and I have no desire to go out. 

The up-side to long and cold winter days is it gives me time to make and create fun things.

Chris' birthday was this past week and I thought I would share with you what I did for part of his present!



You Will Need:
Paper
Fabric (I used burlap)
Needle & Thread
Pictures

First I cut out 5x5 squares of paper and fabric, I then sewed one square of paper onto one square of fabric making a pocket.



Once I sewed 10 pockets I glued a photograph to the side of paper that was pocketless.




If you want you can print the design I made for the cover!




After I finished all of my sewing and glueing I wrote a little letter/love note for each pocket.


Lastly I punched a whole in the corner of each page and tied them together with ribbon creating the perfect little book!

Homemade gifts are always my go to, and this one took a bit longer but it was worth it!

Stay warm folks!

-Stephanie






No comments:

Post a Comment