Thursday, October 10, 2013

Now It's My Turn To Pop The Question...

Besides having the groom and your family with you on your wedding day a bride also needs her girls!

After searching Pinterest for ideas on how to ask my bridesmaids and maid of honor to be in the wedding I finally found one I couldn't pass up!

"Now it's my turn to pop the question... will you be my bridesmaid?"



First I started with a trip to Michaels (can I get an amen!) So here I am face to face with the first craft of many for the future wedding. Onward I walked with my 40% off coupon ready to begin.



In the end the above picture is what I decided on to purchase.
  •  -Small ivory note cards and envelopes.
  • -Brown fold up box.
  • -Double sided tape.
  • -Burlap Gypsy cards.
  • -One Paper pad (My Mind Eye).
  • - Blue paper
  • -Ring pop

I began by cutting my sheets of scrap-booking paper to fit the lid of my ring box. You can use any paper you want I picked this pack because it matches the theme of our wedding. After I measured and cut the paper I wrote on the burlap pieces with a Sharpie pen.





I doubled taped the burlap to the paper then the paper to the lid of the box. After I had all my pieces together I wrote a personal note for each of my girls, and placed it in the box along with the blue stuffing and ring pop.



 
For my Maid of Honor's box I just changed the wording written on the burlap.


Right before I gave the girls their boxes I opened their ring pop and placed it in the box and tied it off with some lace ribbon.


To add to the memories I also wrote on the bottom of each box as well.




One of my lovely bridesmaids goes to a different college than me so I had to mail her box to her. She was still excited though!



I am so excited to have these girls join Chris and I during our big day! I wouldn't have it any other way! 






-Stephanie

1 comment: