Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tea Time

I love tea!

I am not a coffee drinker unless it has a lot ton of sugar in it.

Because of my love for all types of tea when I heard of taking a bath in it I though to myself...

"why not?"

The main purpose of taking a bath in green tea is to pull all the toxins from your body. It also is said to help fight cancer infected cells without harming the tissue around it.

So I tried it out and I loved it! I placed in the recommended 5 bags of tea into my running bath water, filling the tub almost to the brim.

Make sure that after your tea bath you do not use any other body wash or lotions because that would defeat the whole purpose of taking this bath! 
 


If you take a green tea bath I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment