Wednesday, May 8, 2013

An Amazig Girl Who WILL Change The World

Check out that title! ^^^ It's a mouth full but I couldn't think of a title that would describe my friend Martha better!

Tonight I got to have the privilege of taking my dear friend Martha out for frozen yogurt. (a new obsession I have) I enjoyed my self so much!(and the frozen yogurt) We talked about school, friends, God, and life. It's amazing to look back on last year and see how much she has grown. Graduating high-school this year she will be off to college in the fall and I KNOW God has such amazing plans for this girls life!



















 A year ago we were two totally different people. I cannot wait to see how much this beautiful girl will grow this summer and the coming years! I love you Martha! <3

(i.e. pictures from prom 2012)

1 comment:

  1. YES You both have grown so much in the last year! God is amazing isn't he?

    ReplyDelete