Thursday, May 23, 2013

Red

Last night as I was getting ready for Wednesday night service I decided to try something a little more bold with my makeup.

A while ago I quit wearing lip gloss every day (and it wasnt because I was kissing a bunch of boys.) The stupid wind would always blow my lush locks of curly blond hair in my face. Wind + lip gloss = a mouth full of sticky hair.

I  fished through my collection of lip sticks and found the perfect one. After carefully apply my lip stick and topping it off with a coat of gloss I approached my parents.

My Mother's reaction "Wow. That's bright!"
My Father's reaction "Wow. Aw man you look like Red! That album cover!"
Me "You mean Taylor Swift"
My Father "Yeah she has those bright red lips!"

Needless to say they were right. I managed to pull off Taylor Swift's bright red lips without even trying! It was a wonderful night! Gotta love your parents! <3

1 comment:

  1. I love you and you gorgeous :) so much better than tswift!

    -chris :)

    ReplyDelete