Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What I'm Loving This Week


Hello my dear friends!

I feel as though I haven't been on here in forever, oh wait it has been forever!

Between midterms, and a spring break filled with nothing but wedding appointment after appointment my poor blog took to the back burner.

But with all the time spent away from my blog I thought up some really great posts so stay tuned!

Enough of my rambling, here are a few things I'm loving this week and I thought maybe you would care!  

Drink: Sweet Tea! (Every day, all day)

Website: Simply Clarke's blog!

Song: Human by Christina Perri.

School/Work Related Thing: Making a power point for my Literature class. (I know I'm a nerdy it's been duly noted)

Beauty Product: Naked 3 Pallet by Urban Decay.

Tech: Designing my own Valentine's Day tags.

 Favorite Workout of The Week: This arm workout. It was a pain to get through but so worth it! 

Guilty Pleasure: Watching Chuck on Netflix.. .

 Random: There's 47 days till I graduate and 121 days till I get married.

Purchase: XO Earrings from American Eagle.

What are you loving this week? Write a blog and link me to it so I can find something new to love!

 -Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment