Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Beginning of A Home


I never thought picking paint colors would be so hard.

Call me crazy

I get all anxious and worried and tense.

It's pathetic really.

Why is that so hard? It's not like I could never repaint? It's most defiantly NOT the end of the world, but it feels like it sometimes..



My Fiance has been fixing up the house we are going to live in after the wedding, the house is an hour away from my school and it's killing me. I wish with all my heart I could be at the house working and cleaning and helping! Alas school comes first (lame).

We are going to be living in a little house on a plot of land in Arkansas and it's the cutest thing ever, while it currently needs a little TLC I can't wait to share before and after pictures with you!

Pinterest, I fear, is going to be my fiance's next nightmare. There are just so many grand ideas and DIY projects for home making, and trust me I have pined them all. I never planned my wedding before I was engaged, but I do have some lovely ideas on how to make a house a home.

Now that I realize this post is mainly me rambling I figured I will share a sneak peak of our soon to be homestead covered in the fresh snow fall.

Oh and don't you worry, I finished picking out paint colors!






-Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting! And you get to live in an actual house and not an apartment. So sweet! (and you have a very nice writing style to boot!) Glad you got those colors picked out. I'm ready to see some pics of the inside too...before and after. :)

    ReplyDelete