Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Struggle Is Real...



Hello there my friends!

I hope your Christmas season is simply splendid, are you all done shopping? Have you found that perfect gift for that special someone yet? Don't worry I know you will!

I recently enjoyed a phone call from my fiance in which he was attempting to wrap presents for his first time since he was very little. The following is what happened during our phone call.

Chris *wrapping paper crunching loudly* "oh.... I got it.... wait...."
Me "You ok?"
Chris *louder wrapping paper noises* "almost.. got it.. and that's how it's done." *wrapping paper ripping* "...you're suppose to see the present after you wrap it right....?"
Me "Of course dear!"
Chris *wrapping noise continues* "...tried to use the extra wrapping paper for a bow... ya that didn't happen"
Chris *wrapping stops & cue music* "...it's the most wonderful time of the year..." *crunch, chrunch* "this is awful.... *sigh*....what time is it?"
Me "it's 10:12pm"
Chris "yup the rest are going in gift bags... 4 are hand wrapped that's all you get... I give up"
Me "I love you"

 
In his defense he didn't have any professional help.

And for the record I loved every gift he wrapped and didn't!

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas Eve and don't forget the reason for this joyous season of giving.

Merry Christmas!

 

-Stephanie



1 comment: