Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 In Review


It's amazing how much can change in a simple 365 days.

2013 has been a crazy insane year and reflecting on it reminds me that God's hand is in every situation through the good and the bad.



January


Discovered my love for watching impromptu... I know I'm such a hipster...


Photo bomb credit goes to our good friend Joe


February

Found out my Mom has breast cancer.
Such a twist in our year and mind set, she is the strongest woman I know and inspires me each and everyday!



Began my journey on crutches due to a Zumba incident... I don't want to talk about it...
 
March 

Continued my addiction to the TV show LOST 


 
Visited Silver Dollar City for the first time in my life, so much fun!



April 

Started blogging again,
Finished my first year of college! And moved back home, which I missed very, very much!

May

Tried my hand at a few DIY ideas


No sew lace shorts

  
Dreamsicle Cake- yummmm 

I also babysat my two adorable cousins for the summer! 


June

Attempted to blog everyday in June #fail but it was fun!



Road tripped with my Mom to see my man!


Baby sat my brother and sister-in-laws dog Cali, I now have puppy fever and still want a dog.


July

Celebrated the 4th of July with my family!! It is simply our favorite holiday!


Finished all 6 seasons of LOST and was devastated at the ending. The result? Calling Chris at 3am crying..



Chris mailed me all of Luke Brian's current CD's making me a huge fan! 


August

Started my second year of college. 
My two favorite men moved me in! 


Fell in love with my beautiful new roomies



September

Chris proposed in Disney World! Seriously how can you top that!? 








October

Became addicted to taking Tea baths between studying sessions 

 


Bought my wedding dress over fall break 


November

One year and counting! 


Drove back home with the fiance for Thanksgiving, we love traveling together.


December

Study, clean, eat, and repeat. <<< Finals week in a nut shell for me.

My last Christmas with my family as a non married woman!

and
 
 My Mom's last Infusion Treatment! 


It's been quite the year! I am completely blessed and thankful for all God has done in 2013. I know next year will come with even more twists and turns and I'm excited to see what God has in store for Chris and I, our new home, and to see my Mom beat breast cancer and even more! 

Here's to 2014! 



-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment