Monday, January 6, 2014

Say Cheese


I love my family!

That's not me being sarcastic, I truly love my family.

Over Christmas break we celebrated Christmas day with my Mom's side of the family. After dinner my Mom decided it was time for a family picture considering everyone was in town.

The following is what we had to go through for one picture almost perfect family portrait.



My uncle Matt already prepared for his camera time


Everyone slowly joining Matt


Waiting... and waiting...


So close...


The little ones not realizing the importance of taking this photo


Natalie... taking a break from the family 


At last! 

As you can see it takes a lot to create such a beautiful family picture, and for the record we didn't even say cheese... we said Mickey! 

-Stephanie

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11539791/?claim=aaadszyefm5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments: