Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Blog Every Day In June/ Someone That Makes Me Happy #4

Someone that makes me (very) happy is my sweet boyfriend Chris!

How can I even begin?! He is the perfect boyfriend for a girl like me! We met at college this past fall and will be dating 7 months on the 11th! (We started dating on 11/11!!) currently we live 10hrs apart from each other. I'm the northern girl who fell for the southern boy! What can I say, ladies love country boys. Besides being able to make me laugh no matter how I feel, he gets me! Every time we spend together becomes an adventure and a memory to smile back on. I thank God for Chris each and every day because I am absolutely blessed to have someone like him in my life. He makes me happy when my world is shaken, and I love him very much so! 


 -Stephanie

If you want to join me in the 30 day challenge you can find the link>>> here! <<<
Read the rest of my #Behappychallenge posts!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog background and of course all these great pics of you and Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog background, and of course, all these great pics of you and Christ!

    ReplyDelete