Saturday, June 8, 2013

Blog Everyday In June/ Top Two Blogs To Read #8

Since I have just truly entered he blogging world I do not follow many other bloggers just yet. Instead of doing my top three blogs to read I only have two.

My ultimate favorite blog to read would be...

 Charlene-Living Life Out Loud!

 Charlene is an amazing woman who just got diagnosed with breast cancer. She blogs about her journey, her family and everything in between! She writes with a sense of humor that will make you smile no matter what kind of day you're having! On top of all of that she's my Mother. Which ultimately makes her the best!


The second blog that I love to read is...

Love Builds This Happy Home

Nicol has an adorable blog! She is the brain behind the #Behappychallenge which has helped me get more into blogging. Besides her June challenge Nicol also blogs about her diy projects, recipes to try, and project baby. Giving her readers bump updates as the weeks go by. I love reading this blog it's encouraging and easy to follow! 


-Stephanie

If you want to join me in the 30 day challenge you can find the link>>> here! <<<
Read the rest of my #Behappychallenge posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment