Monday, June 10, 2013

Coloring, Swimming, and Playing All Day Long!

Coming home from college all college students are faced with the most important question of summer. "Where can I work?"

Last year I had an awesome opportunity to work at a welding center. First working heavy machinery, (where I got massively burned by a chemical called solvent) then I moved up in ranks to a desk job and eventually ended up being able to give welding procedure tests.

While I was off in college my boss hired two people to replace me. No longer being short staffed I was on the hunt for a new job!

Today I started work at a kids daycare/summer camp! I get paid to hang out with kids all day! It doesn't get much better than that! I was accepted immediately by the kiddos. I'm psyched to be able to pour into these kids lives while they are young, this summer job is going to be a blast!

-Stephanie  

No comments:

Post a Comment