Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Blog Every Day In June/ Something Beautiful #1

After searching Pintrest and Google over and over I have finally found a 30 day blog challenge! Thanks to Love Builds This Happy Home I am ready to begin!

Since  I found this challenge a few days late or I will end up catching up! (but that's ok right?)

Something Beautiful #1
 Family! My family is crazy, beautiful, and I love each and every person so much! Family is how I learned to love, who I first loved, and they taught be to be genuine and unique. Living apart from them for school is torture but coming home to smiles and laughter is the most beautiful thing I can imagine. It may seem cliche to some but God has truly blessed me with the most beautiful family ever! Love y'all!

The most amazing parents of all time!

My brother and his lovely wife Lindsey
Last but not least my other brother David!

If you want to join me in the 30 day challenge you can find the link>>> here! <<<
Read the rest of my #Behappychallenge posts!

1 comment:

  1. God's blessings are evident in family for sure! I love our family too! :)

    ReplyDelete